I decided to cut for eu background.
What can I say. The first pancake is lumpy, but also for the first time it will come down) I liked to sculpt)
I bought polystyrene, foam. armed with paints.
I lined up roughly what I need in size, which pieces where to cut
Ei is delighted, everyone is crawling. now they can also climb the ceiling. The problem is that I now find them with great difficulty)
Here’s what happened with the background:
Back to edge, front stone. there are two burrow-shelters. True, they still dug a course under the bathing suit and sometimes sleep there. And sometimes behind the "stone". there is also a gap there.
But I still want to get rid of the lamp and put there a beautiful succulent flower, it will fit into the composition.
Or maybe I’ll redo everything)